I Uncover the Truth in Suspected Infidelity
With divorce and infidelity on the rise, you can’t afford to be naïve when you suspect your partner is cheating. If you have suspicions your partner or relationship is changing due to the involvement of a third party, you need to trust your intuition and obtain answers.
For the partner being cheated on, however, this can be a disheartening and frustrating experience. You might try to raise the topic or seek answers from your significant other, only to be dismissed or made to feel you’re going crazy.
There may be a lot at stake for you and your family if your partner is cheating. A healthy relationship is one of mutual trust and respect, but for a partner who is being cheated on, their self-esteem can be harmfully eroded the longer an affair continues, even if unproven.
As well as potential financial repercussions to your family unit, your health may also be at risk if your partner contracts potentially fatal sexually-transmitted diseases such as HIV.
Affairs often develop through stages, and are usually accompanied by a change in behaviour. But how to know if your wife cheated or if you have an unfaithful husband?
Signs of a cheater include
- Adding a security code to their mobile or online accounts, ensuring their partner can’t see when they enter their passwords, and keeping their mobile on them at all times instead of the table at home.
- Developing a new interest in their appearance and grooming; new clothes in a different style to usual, wearing jewellery, more makeup, a new hairstyle or colour, or start showering at different times.
- They start to have frequent and unusual absences; extra hours at the gym, going for a run, to the shop, late home from work, going out with friends and not inviting their partner, business trips.
- They may start to spend more money, withdraw large amounts of cash from the bank, or ask to borrow money from you. Affairs are expensive.
- They become defensive when asked about their day, where they’ve been, or why they were late.
- They relate to their partner differently. This can be a withdrawal and reduction in time and conversation together OR showering their partner with affection and flowers to alleviate their feelings of guilt.
What to do if you suspect your partner is cheating
Firstly, don’t panic. While you may be feeling helpless and frustrated by your suspicions of cheating, there are steps you can take to test your concerns.
You may want to try to invite yourself along when your partner tells you they are going to be away on a business trip, join their gym and accompany them, offer to bring them dinner if they’re working late, or just make a surprise visit to their office.
However, the best approach is to be mindful of not jeopardising what may be a good relationship if your concerns are unfounded. If your partner’s unusual behaviour is genuinely based on additional workload or stress in the office or a mid-life crisis rather than cheating, the relationship may be irrevocably harmed if they experience interrogation from you rather than support.
If the unusual behaviour can’t be explained to your satisfaction, you still feel something is ‘off’, or your partner resists your attempts to join in with their new activities, it may be time to seek expert assistance.
Seeking professional support in catching a cheater
Unfortunately, I have found in most cases of suspected cheating that the suspicions are correct.
As a professional investigator, I can discreetly assess and explore your concerns with surveillance of your partner. I gather proof of their activities, in the form of photos, videos, or a formal report.
With over 45 years of investigative experience, I am highly skilled at conducting covert investigations that provide my clients with a definitive answer to infidelity suspicions or to catch a cheater in action.
I will provide you with fast, accurate and efficient investigation services that will uncover the truth of your partner’s whereabouts and activities. This may be by proving they are not where they say they where, who they were with, or even confirming when they are telling the truth.
I also help my clients to achieve peace of mind without confrontations that could jeopardise the relationship if the partner is not cheating.
Having developed and refined my investigative techniques through decades of experience, I ensure the targeted person remains completely unaware of any surveillance. Rather than making any decisions on infidelity, I simply report back all surveillance findings to you.