Child Custody Investigations
Have serious concerns about your child’s welfare? I can help.
I am a child custody investigator based in Brisbane with over 45 years experience in this role, I am well equipped to deal with sensitive child custody cases. My services are discreet and professional, and I will endeavour to make the process as easy and painless as possible for you and your family.
The findings I bring back can help a case tremendously, when a custody battle goes through to court.
Child Custody Investigations after a Separation
It is very common for child custody disputes to arise after a separation, particularly if the separation was not an amicable one.
Usually both parents have access to the child, with the child spending alternate weeks with each parent, or perhaps one parent has the child full time while the other has access on weekends and holidays.
- Do you feel uneasy about having your child in the care of the other parent?
- Is there reason for you to suspect that they are being mistreated?
- Do you think they are left alone, or left in the care of family members/friends of your ex-partner?
- Does your ex-partner have any current friends or acquaintances that you don’t feel comfortable with having your child in the company of?
- Do you suspect the other parent is engaging in dangerous activities, such as drinking or taking drugs, while in the presence of the child?
- Do you suspect that your ex-partner states they earn less income than they actually do, in order to shirk their duties in providing for your child?